Our mission is to continually nourish lives by making them healthier, easier and richer every day, and our online communities help us achieve that mission. Whether we’re interacting on our website or in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, a blog or any other social network, we build and protect our communities as great places to engage in great conversation, and discover information that nourishes your life. We want to hear from you!
|Be considerate of other viewpoints||Be mean. Defamatory or vulgar content will be removed.|
|Share your thoughts. We want to hear from you!||Stray off topic. Spam or way-off-topic posts, including those of a religious or political nature, are not allowed.|
|Post photos, videos or other content that you think we’d like to see.||Post any content that you don’t own or have permission to use.|
|Feel comfortable being yourself and interacting with other community members.||Post any personal contact information about yourself or others.|
|Have fun! We want to hear from you.||Sit back and watch. It’s no fun that way!|
Below are the full list of rules that we follow and enforce that are designed to protect and help ensure strong and active communities. These terms apply to all content posted and uploaded to our websites and to the online social media forums or applications that we administer, including comments and other written submissions, photos, audio recordings and videos.
Before you post content, you must agree that you:
- Are 18 or older;
- Won’t post content that is:
Defamatory or libelous;
Harassing, threatening, or violent;
Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive;
- Won’t post these types of content:
Materials that belong to someone else (including photos, videos, music, trademarks or other copyrighted
material), unless you have permission from the owner;
Professional photos or videos, unless you have permission from the owner;
Images or recordings of anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission;
Information about anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission;
- Won’t post personal contact information, including last names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any other information that would individually identify you or anyone else;
- Won’t impersonate someone else;
- Won’t post false or misleading information;
- Won’t post messages containing hidden or disguised meanings, or which are off topic or out of context; and
- Won’t transmit or post anything that contains viruses or any other harmful.
Also, before posting content, please make sure you understand and agree that we (Food Should Taste Good Brand and our affiliates):
- Have complete rights to everything you post. We can use the content (or any ideas or elements contained within the content) however we see fit, such as by copying or modifying it for use elsewhere, including with attribution. We can choose to not allow (or remove) any posting at any time.
- Have the right to change any of these terms at any time. All changes will be effective upon posting and by continuing to use the website, forum, social media page, or application following the posting of such changes will mean that you accept those changes.